Tom's Turbo Garage: Eagle Talon Turbo AWD – Smoked Clutch

Hi All, in this episode I take a perfectly good, old clutch and transform it into a charcoal briquette. Thanks for watching and visiting my website!

This entry was posted in Talon/DSM/Evo. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Tom's Turbo Garage: Eagle Talon Turbo AWD – Smoked Clutch

1. Greg says:

Tom, you have been car busy lately. Like the news on the tires, but not the clutch, been there. Like the track footage. Trailer ideal, definitely a good idea, I have nursed a car or two of mine home from the track before.

Looking forward to the next video.

Greg

Hey Greg! I definitely have been busy in the garage and will likely need a break soon. I love wrenching, but given work schedules, family life, etc. I only enjoy it in small doses these days. I look forward to a time where I can take on a really huge project. Hope all is going well for you.

2. sekou says:

hey great vids been watching since yesterday, nice work, as i recently aquired and evo2, cant wait to see that clutch installation

Thank you for the kind words and congrats on the Evo2!!! I hope to get part 2 of the twin disc install video out soon. See ya!

3. tyler says:

I love watching your videos with the talon in it. I found the same car in a field but in great condition so I’m starting to fix it up.do you have some contact info that I could use to ask a couple questions?

• Tom says:

Hi Tyler and thank you for the kind words! Good luck with your build and the best way to reach me is on Facebook – just search for Toms Turbo Garage. Thanks!