Tom's Turbo Garage: The Dragon Wagon

Hi there! Here’s my latest video, where I reveal the newest addition to The Turbo Garage: The Dragon Wagon! After a little background and overview, we get right to work on it to make sure everything is ship shape. Thank you for visiting and checking out the video.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Tom's Turbo Garage: The Dragon Wagon

1. vettefan77 says:

7:25…do my eyes deceive me, or did i spot a tinge of yellow in the background with a familiar looking wheel attached to it?? 😉

Hey there eagle eyes! 🙂 Yes, Sunflower was hiding out back there. There was a span of a couple days where I had both cars while I was waiting for the new owner to fly in and pick up the Miata.

2. fish says:

so, even though talk is cheap, after I commented on the last post I knew I was wrong.

What pointed me to 1st gen Speed3 was the side marker (and my assumption of turbo). However I couldn’t get it out of my head that the 3 does not have a “Mazda” badge as shown nor the color combo of the ebrake handle.

Well played!

I thought for sure everyone would immediately know what it was, but I suppose everyone’s guesses were wishful thinking more than anything else. 🙂 Having owned this van for a little while now, it’s incredibly useful vs. a car that just sits most of the time. We’ve taken it on a few weekend trips, helped a relative to move into college, I haul stuff in it, pick the kids up from school, etc. Being practical is kinda boring, but it is part of growing up (old)!

3. fish says:

I have been begging for a mini van for some time. My wife will have no part of it. In truth, my next car is going to be a Forester XT, or a 540 wagon w/ 5 speed.